This MASTER LICENSE and SERVICE AGREEMENT (the "Agreement") is entered into by and between COMPANY (“Company“, “Licensor”, ”Service Provider”), located at 115E 23rd St New York, NY, 10010 US and [CLIENT NAME], (“Licensee”, ”Client”), and its Affiliates. “Affiliates” means those entities that are wholly-owned by Client, or are controlled by, controlling or under common control with Client.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE: This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions by which Licensor agrees to license its Product to Client licensee and governs all aspects of Product licensed for use by Client licensee from Licensor during the term of this Agreement. “Product” means the entirety of Licensor robotic software (“Bot”), Data, Database(s), Services, Software interface, Website, and any other aspect of Licensor’s offering. Acceptance of this Agreement by the parties shall entitle Client and its Users to use Product, subject to the terms and conditions stated herein, for good and valuable consideration.
- Licensor further represents and warrants that it has no actual knowledge that the Software infringes any valid rights of any third party. Licensor warrants that the Software will perform in accordance with the specifications provided by Licensor to Licensee, a copy of which will be added to this Agreement. See Exhibit A
- CLIENT EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING THE DATA, SERVICES AND ANY OTHER CONTENT, IS PROVIDED TO CLIENT STRICTLY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND THAT THE USE OF THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DATA, IS AT CLIENT’S SOLE RISK. LICENSOR MAKES NO GUARANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BY NOT LIMITED TO THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, TITLE, OWNERSHIP, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING THE SERVICES AND DATA. LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE USE OF THE PRODUCT WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNITERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE SYSTEM OR CUSTOMER DATA, ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW BY LICENSOR..
- In the event of a claim by Licensee under this warranty, Licensor shall have the option to either repair or replace the Software. In the event that Licensor fails to repair or replace the Software within a reasonable period, Licensee's sole recourse shall be to terminate the Agreement and Licensor's sole obligation shall be to return any Licensee and Installation Fees paid by Licensee. In no event, shall Licensor be liable for any incidental, consequential, or punitive damages as a result of its performance or breach of this Agreement.
- Unauthorized Access. Usage of the Product is strictly limited to the Client per the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any Invoice. Client shall notify Licensor immediately in writing of any unauthorized use or suspected breach of security including, but not limited to, impersonation of another User or provision of false identity information to gain access to or use of the Product. Client shall give full cooperation, at Client’s expense, to repair and prevent further unauthorized use or disclosure.
1. Client will provide the subject matter scenarios and questions and answers to be implemented
2. Client will implement the requested scenarios and maintain the Q&A's database, ultimately building an expanding knowledge base.
4. By default, the software bot will be functionally able to converse on the Web, only. Although the bot supports all languages, service provider is responsible for providing support in English only.
5. The application (the software bot) will process user input and provide the best answer based on relevance.
6. If the software bot fails to 'understand' a keyword, it will list main topics from the knowledge base and automatically send a notification email to registered addresses
7. Service Provider will implement a user dashboard that Client can use to add, edit or delete content, as well as reviewing chat logs.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your chat content or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you live chat or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 1 business day
We will notify the users via in site notification
• Within 1 business day
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL